1. Pneumatic actuators can accept continuous air signals and output linear displacement (after power-on/air conversion device, continuous electrical signals can also be received), and some can output angular displacement when equipped with a rocker arm.
2. Pneumatic actuators have positive and negative functions.
3. The moving speed of the pneumatic actuator is high, but the speed will slow down when the load increases.
4. The output force of the pneumatic actuator is related to the operating pressure.
5. Pneumatic actuators have high reliability, but the valve cannot be maintained after the air supply is interrupted (it can be maintained after adding a retaining valve).
6. Pneumatic actuators are inconvenient to realize segmented control and program control.
7. Pneumatic actuators are easy to repair and maintain, and have good adaptability to the environment.
8. The output power of pneumatic actuator is relatively large.
9. The pneumatic actuator has explosion-proof function.
10. Compact double-piston gears, rack-and-pinion structure, precise meshing, high efficiency, and constant output torque.
11. The pneumatic actuator adopts aluminum cylinder, piston and end cover, which is the lightest in weight compared with the actuator of the same specification structure. The cylinder body is made of extruded aluminum alloy and is treated with hard anodic oxidation. The inner surface has a hard texture, high strength and high hardness. The sliding bearing made of low-friction materials avoids direct contact between metals, has low friction coefficient, flexible rotation and long service life.
12. The installation and connection dimensions of pneumatic actuators and valves are designed according to international standards ISO5211, DIN3337 and VDI/VDE3845, and can be interchanged with ordinary pneumatic actuators.
The air source hole complies with the NAMUR standard.
13. The shaft assembly hole at the bottom of the pneumatic actuator (in accordance with ISO5211 standard) is a double square, which is convenient for linear or 45° angle installation of the valve with a square rod.
14. The top and top holes of the output shaft meet the NAMUR standard.
15. The adjustment screws at both ends can adjust the opening angle of the valve.
16. Double-acting type and single-acting type (spring return) of the same specification are available.
17. The direction of the pneumatic actuator can be selected according to the needs of the valve, rotating clockwise or counterclockwise.
18. Solenoid valves, positioners (opening indication), echoes, various limit switches and manual operation devices are installed according to user needs.