What are the characteristics of the electric three-way ball valve?
1. The three-way ball valve has two-seat and four-seat sealing structures. The spool channel has two structural forms, L-type and T-type. The rotation angle of the spool is controlled to change the spool hole.The connection state of the channel and the pipe mouth can realize the different combination control of the three branch pipes.
2. The three-way ball valve has a large flow capacity, which can control gas, liquid and steam, and is more suitable for controlling high-viscosity, fibrous and granular fluids. It is also suitable for occasions with stricter sealing requirements.
3. The two-seat sealed three-way ball valve has a compact structure, beautiful appearance and good sealing performance. It can switch the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. It can also connect or close the two channels that are perpendicular to each other.
4. The four-seat sealed three-way ball valve has beautiful appearance, compact and reasonable structure. It can not only realize the switching of the medium flow direction, but also make the three channels communicate with each other. At the same time, it can close any one of the channels to connect the other two channels, which is flexible The control pipeline is the confluence or divergence of media.
5. T-shaped spool orifice allows three orthogonal pipelines to communicate or switch to each other, and play a role of splitting or merging; L-shaped orifice connects two orthogonal pipelines. Cut another hole. Channel to change the flow direction of the medium.