The electric centerline butterfly valve (concentric butterfly valve) adopts a centerline structure design. The center of the valve plate and the center of the valve body are concentric, that is, the shaft center of the valve stem, the center of the butterfly plate and the center of the valve body are all at the same position, forming a mind-centered consciousness. The shaft center line of the valve stem and the center plane of the butterfly plate are in the same plane and perpendicularly intersect the center line of the valve body pipe. Connection methods are: clamp, clamp, flange.
The electric centerline butterfly valve has the characteristics of strong function, small size, light weight, reliable performance, simple matching, and large flow capacity. It is especially suitable for the characteristics of viscous, particle-containing and fiber-containing media. The electric butterfly valve is widely used in the industrial automatic control system of food, environmental protection, light industry, petroleum, papermaking, chemical industry, teaching and scientific research equipment, electric power and other industries.
1. The valve can be designed as flange connection, butt clamp connection and single clamp connection.
2. The same pole can be designed as a through pole, pin and two-section pole hexagonal head connection structure.
3. Since the sealing surface of the valve seat and the backrest are integrated, the deformation of the valve seat is reduced.
4. The center of rotation of the butterfly plate (that is, the center of the valve stem) is located on the center line of the valve body and the sealing surface section of the butterfly plate.
5. The valve seat is made of synthetic rubber. When closed, the outer sealing surface of the butterfly plate squeezes the synthetic rubber valve seat to make the valve seat elastically change and form an elastic force as the sealing specific pressure to ensure the sealing of the butterfly valve.