Pneumatic Actuator Features:
1. The pneumatic actuator adopts compact double-piston gears, rack-and-pinion structure, precise meshing, high efficiency, and constant output torque.
2. Pneumatic actuator adopts aluminum cylinder, piston and end cover, which is the lightest of the actuators of the same structure.
3. The cylinder body is made of extruded aluminum alloy and hard anodized. The inner surface has hard texture, high strength and high hardness. The sliding bearing adopts low-friction materials to avoid direct metal contact, with low friction coefficient, flexible rotation and long service life.
3. The installation and connection dimensions of the pneumatic actuator and the valve are designed according to the international standards ISO5211, DIN3337 and VDI/VDE3845, which can be interchanged with ordinary pneumatic actuators.
4. The air source hole of the pneumatic actuator conforms to the NAMUR standard.
5. Pneumatic actuator bottom shaft mounting holes (in accordance with ISO5211 standard) are double-sided, which is convenient for linear or 45° installation of square rod valves.
6. The top hole and top hole of the output shaft of the pneumatic actuator conform to the NAMUR standard.
7. The adjustment screws at both ends of the pneumatic actuator can adjust the opening angle of the valve.
8. Double-acting and single-acting (spring return) of the same specification.
9. The direction can be selected according to the needs of the valve, clockwise or counterclockwise.
10. Install solenoid valves, positioners (opening indication), return devices, various limit switches and manual operation devices according to user needs.